CLiPtec OCB480 is a Hi-Speed Ethernet Adapter specifically designed to plug into an available Universal Serial Bus (USB) port on a Ultrabook laptop or PC. The OCB480 extends the transfer speed of earlier USB Fast Ethernet adapters to true 10/100Mbps connectivity. CLiPtec OCB480 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Ethernet Adapter provides a standard LAN port RJ-45 for a quick and simple method of connecting to an Ethernet 10Mbps or Fast Ethernet 100Mbps based LAN via a network hub or switch. The built-in USB 2.0 cable connects directly to your computer or laptop.
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically.
- Full-duplex and Half-duplex 10/100Mbps operation.
- Support Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x).
- Supports suspend/resume detection logic.
- Support 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation.
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip.
- Powered by USB port, No external power adapter required.
- Compact design is ideal for on the go professionals.
|Compatibility||USB 2.0 (backward compatible with 1.1)|
|Connectors||USB A Male / LAN Port RJ45|
|Dimension||220(L) x 21(W) x 15(H) mm|
|Compatible OS|| Win2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8 (32/64 Bit),
Linux 2.4, Mac OS X v10.3 and v10.4