CLiPtec OCB301 USB to Parallel Printer Convertor let you connect your inkjet, laser or high speed printer to a computer without a parallel port. It features bi-directional data transfer at the parallel port to assure high-speed printing and a maximum data transfer rate of 1.216 Mb/s.
- Full compliance with USB Specification 1.0.
- Low power consumption (powered from USB connection).
- Fully compatible USB host device drivers available.
- Fully automatic support for true bi-directional communication.
- Supports standard PC parallel port register-based operations.
- Supports multiple logical channels.
- Maximum though out: 1.216 MB/s (ECP mode).
- Allows current Microsoft Windows Printer Drivers to print seamlessly to USB.
- Fully Plug ‘n’ Play compatible.
|Compatibility||USB 2.0 (backward compatible with 1.1)|
|Power Source||Port power from USB port|
|Connectors||USB A Male / CN 36 Pin Male|
|Operating Temperature||32ºF to 95ºF (0ºC to 35ºC)|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 90% RH (no condensation)|